Some stuff you might want to know about the newspaper:
– Suitable and loved by all ages
– Features news from all over the world
– No boring adverts
– We ship worldwide
– Stitched and trimmed which makes it easier for the young and elderly as it doesn’t fall apart
– Colourful and illustrated
– 26.5 x 34 cm
– 54 GSM recycled blend stock (basically not grey newsprint which only lasts 24 hours – we want The Happy Newspaper to be able to be shared around)
– Published and posted once every three months
Here are The Happy Newspaper publication dates and the ‘cut off’ for subscriptions:
1st March – If you subscribe after midnight on 25th November and before midnight on 25th February this will be the first issue you receive.
1st June – If you subscribe after midnight on 25th February and before midnight on 25th May this will be the first issue you receive.
1st September – If you subscribe after midnight on 25th May and before midnight on 25th August this will be the first issue you receive.
1st December – If you subscribe after midnight on 25th August and before midnight on 25th November this will be the first issue you receive.
It can take a few weeks after publication for all subscriptions to be posted (even longer outside of the UK sometimes) so please be patient.
This subscription will renew automatically each quarter. We will charge you again at the time. By adding this subscription item to your basket and completing your order you are agreeing to our terms and conditions. Please ensure you have read these before completing your order. We will send you a renewal order notification on the 3-month anniversary of your original order (roughly) and a new payment will deduct automatically every 3 months, unless you wish to cancel your subscription.