‘Wonky Sale’ charming and colourful range of Happy Newspaper soy wax scented candles, designed by Emily Coxhead, in beautiful metal lidded tins, all illustrated in a beautiful range of designs. Five varieties and heavenly scents available, see below for more information.
Burn time: 35 Hours
* Soy wax is a vegetable wax derived from soybean oil. After soybeans are harvested they are cleaned, dehulled, cracked, and rolled into flecks. Oil is then extracted from these flecks and hydrogenated.
* Soy wax is derived from a vegetables, (soy beans), and is a natural renewable source while it’s counter partner, paraffin wax is derived from petroleum (a refined a gasoline product).
* Soy wax is biodegradable and cleans up with plain old soap and water.
* Soy wax has a lower melting point than paraffin wax and because of this, soy candles will burn slower or longer than paraffin candles.
* Soy wax burns with zero petro soot. Paraffin candles burn with petro-soot.
Best friend: smells like coconuts and nice things
Be you not them: smells like juicy melon
So glad you exist: smells like blueberries
Lovely little candle: smells like peaches and cream
This listing is for ‘Wonky Sale’ candles only. Damage is mostly to boxes. One or two may have small tin indents.
WONKY SALE ITEMS CANNOT BE RETURNED OR REFUNDED.