Charming and colourful range of Happy Newspaper soy wax scented candles, designed by Emily Coxhead, in beautiful metal lidded tins, all illustrated in a beautiful range of designs. Five varieties and heavenly scents available, see below for more information.
Burn time: 35 Hours
* Soy wax is a vegetable wax derived from soybean oil. After soybeans are harvested they are cleaned, dehulled, cracked, and rolled into flecks. Oil is then extracted from these flecks and hydrogenated.
* Soy wax is derived from a vegetables, (soy beans), and is a natural renewable source while it’s counter partner, paraffin wax is derived from petroleum (a refined a gasoline product).
* Soy wax is biodegradable and cleans up with plain old soap and water.
* Soy wax has a lower melting point than paraffin wax and because of this, soy candles will burn slower or longer than paraffin candles.
* Soy wax burns with zero petro soot. Paraffin candles burn with petro-soot.
Best friend: smells like coconuts and nice things
Be you not them: smells like juicy melon
Some Days are foggy: smells like marshmallows
So glad you exist: smells like blueberries
Lovely little candle: smells like peaches and cream